Motomuck Automotive Cleaner is our NZ Made, NO EFFORT, PH neutral cleaner specifically designed to remove heavy dirt, mud, oil, grease and muck from your vehicle whilst leaving a protective layer which aids in future cleaning and enhancing the overall surface finish.
The results from washing your vehicle with Motomuck Automotive Cleaner are outstanding, with extended wash intervals as your vehicle stays clean for so much longer compared to regular vehicle washes. It is a non-caustic, acid free cleaner, and won’t fade your vehicles paintwork, aluminium, alloys or plastic over time. It will however cut through all the new and old grime, and bring out the original lustre that hides beneath.
This 1 Litre concentrate bottle comes with its own pro trigger sprayer and is great for smaller applications. The trigger is a high quality adjustable unit, and facilitates ease of use.
Simply spray a generous layer on to heavy dirt, leave it to soak in for 5-10 minutes and spray off. It's that simple! No need to use a high pressure cleaner, therefore preventing blasting out of grease in all linkages and bearings, and other short and long term damage caused by high pressure cleaners.
Motomuck Automotive Cleaner is used extensively in all forms of Motorsport including Track, Offroad, Rally and Speedway, and is endorsed by various Motorsport Champions. It is an exceptional engine cleaner and degreaser ,and also very popular in the truck cleaning industry.
It is also perfect for keeping your daily driver, be it a ute or a sports car, sparkling clean with No Effort! See the "Applications" and "Dilution" tabs for more info on regular maintenance washing
- AUS and NZ Made
- Contains no acid, abrasive, caustic or silicones.
- Safe on aluminium, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics, paint and carbon fibre.
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning. No high pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking, so great as a regular car and ute wash as well.
- Easiest way to keep your drive looking like new. Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses.
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances the surface finish.
- Hugely extends wash intervals as vehicles stay cleaner for much longer. Some truck companies have claimed going from weekly washes to once every month and a half.
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
- Proven formula, endorsed by world champions.
Motomuck Auto Cleaner takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old automotive products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forever!
There are different ways to using Motomuck Auto Cleaner for washing your vehicles.
1. Very heavily soiled vehicles and parts. ( Like 4x4's, Offroad racers, Speedway cars, tractors, under mudguards, engines, drivetrains, chassis, parts and tools etc. )
- STEP ONE: Spray Motomuck Auto Cleaner undiluted directly over wet or dry dirt, using our Squirters, Trigger Sprayers or a Pump Spray bottle. If you hosed off excessive dirt, leave a few minutes to drip dry before applying as water can form a dilution barrier on the surface.
- STEP TWO: Leave to soak in for 5-10 minutes, allowing Auto Cleaner to penetrate through the dirt, all the way to the vehicle surface. Agitate if necessary.
- STEP THREE: Spray off with a jet of water and watch the muck fall off.
- STEP FOUR: After a few washes you will be able to use the Auto Cleaner at a 50:50 dilution for regular washing. Just use a full concentrate again when you notice some grains of sand not washing away.
2. Regular cleaning of vehicles and their body panels. ( Ute, daily driver, sports car, classic cars, trucks etc. ) - Different methods to apply Motomuck Auto Cleaner.
- Dilution Wash: - Use our Snow Foam Gun with your water blaster, or our Hose Foam Gun with your hose, or add to your soap dispenser that comes with your water blaster. Pour Motomuck Auto Cleaner undiluted into the bottle and then spray foam over your vehicle. You can adjust dilution on the unit itself to create decent soap suds. Agitate with Noodle Mitt, sponge etc to break the electro statically attached road grime if necessary. Rinse off with water. Use as a pre-wash, and/or as a final wash.
- Bucket Wash: - Use as a regular bucket wash, adding about 50-100ml to a bucket of water, agitate into a foam, and use our standard Noodle Mitt to apply and clean. Hose off once done.
- Rapid Wash: - ( This method uses very little product for washing a whole vehicle, and is a very quick method to perform a vehicle wash. ) Hose down your dirty vehicle as well as your Noodle Mitt to make them wet. Take a 1L Motomuck Auto Cleaner in your left hand, and Noodle Mitt on your right hand. Apply about 4 dots of Motomuck Auto Cleaner across the size of a door. Use the Noodle Mitt to spread and wash the panel. Move onto the next panel and repeat as you move around the car. Hose off before it dries. Don't spray concentrate on any lenses or polycarbonate trims, just wash with foam present in Wash Mitt.
- Waterless Clean: - Some customers use the Auto Cleaner directly on bugs and grime, leave it on a few minutes, then wipe it off with a dry or wet microfibre towel. We do however have our 3 in 1 Waterless Wash product which has been specifically designed for this method.
Motomuck Auto Cleaner can be used safely on:
- 4x4's, Sports Cars, Classic cars, Trucks, Race cars, Offroad vehicles, Tractors, Heavy Duty machinery.
- Engines, gearboxes, drive trains, suspension, brakes, radiators, tyres, hoses, guards, panels, tools.
- Aluminium, anodised surfaces, seals, plastics, rubber, glass, paintwork, carbon fibre, chrome, canvas, graphics.