The Rhino-Rack T-Loader is a hitch mounted device that provides an easy method for 1 person to load and unload a Kayak, SUP, ladder or any other long, heavy objects on to the roof of a vehicle. Simply lower the T-Loader to its angled position away from the vehicle, rest one end of your load on the top crossbar and push. The T-Loader will rotate up with the load, reducing the effort required to load your gear onto the roof.
The T-Load Hitch Mount comes with a Rhino-Rack cross bar included. With this you have the option to select from a massive range of Rhino-Rack accessories to fit your new crossbar. (Heavy Duty bars are sold separately). Included with the T-Load Hitch Mount is the RTLK sling kit which is the perfect accessory to load your SUP, kayak or canoe.
But wait there's more! We've also thrown in a non-slip mat to stop slippage when loading on your watercraft.
Please note: Due to legal requirements in some regions it may be advisable to consider purchasing an additional Rhino-Rack Number Plate Holder (RBCA011). This will ensure your number plate is fully visible at all times. We suggest checking your local laws to see if this applies to you.
Please note: Depending on the size of your SUP, you may require an extra T-Load Sling Kit (RTLK) for loading. Please seek your local dealer for more information.
- Adjustable height from 1050mm to 1630mm to optimise for your vehicle roof
- Tilt function reduces effort by acting as a lever to slide heavy objects on to the cars roof rack system
- Hitch mount features anti-wobble threaded hitch pin
- Included strap kit keeps curved objects stable with slight drag to stop any unwanted slip
- Rhino-Rack premium crossbar can accept Rhino-Rack C-Channel accessories
- Non-slip mat included