With the introduction of the Rhino-Rack Nautic Stack it is time to convince your friends to take up kayaking. The vertical design means up to 4 kayaks fit on a single vehicle's roof. Take one car loaded with all your friends' kayaks to the top of the river, white water course or stream and park another vehicle at the bottom so you can easily shuttle back to the top. The Nautic Stack has two fixing styles included in the kit - a universal clamp style and c-channel nut and bolt. Let the water sports adventure begin.
The Rhino-Rack Nautic Stack is the most space conscious kayak loading option on the market. With up to 4 kayaks that can be stacked on your vehicle's roof, one can securely stack these in multiple ways.
- Clamp system for rapid application and removal
- C channel nut and bolt system for long term fitting
- Folding Stack arm when not in use allows for more maneuverability and optimal room for multiple accessories
- Glass reinforced nylon base adds exceptional strength
- Bar made of high strength anodized alloy the same production value as the Rhino-Rack Vortex bar
- Load your first kayak with the hull against the stackers then the rest of the kayaks should be loaded in alternate manner - bow forward to stern forward - for the most secure fit
- Prorack Whispbar
- Thule Aero
- Thule Wingbar (Aeroblade)
- Rola* Sport
- Yakima Heavy Duty
- Yakima Whispbar