Ironman 4×4 engineers have designed and developed a new Commercial Deluxe Bull Bar to suit Mazda BT50.
The triple loop A-frame design features the popular styling and characteristics, synonymous with Ironman 4×4.
Featuring winch compatibility, twin aerial mounts, high lift jack mount and provision for spotlights. Safety features are also accounted for through provisions for parking sensors and SRS airbag compatibility.
Ironman 4×4 develop all 4×4 products from the ground up, taking into account a wide variety of customer requirements, utilising the latest in state of the art 3D scanning and CAD modelling, in conjunction with extensive engineering and independent testing, to ensure complete peace of mind.
The bull bar comes standard, powder-coated black and can be colour coded to suit the vehicle upon request.
• A-frame triple loop design for maximum strength and protection
• Tested and certified SRS airbag compatible
• 3D scanned to ensure a correct and accurate fit, with stylish and dependable design
• Manufactured from SPHC pickled steel for maximum strength and high
• resistance to corrosion
• CNC laser formed, folded and welded for supreme accuracy and finish
• Winch compatible with the unique Ironman 4×4 chassis mounting cradle,
• removing excess weight from the bull bar*
• Twin slotted aerial mount for quick installation and removal of UHF aerial or flags
• Integrated driving light mounting provisions
• Included Daytime Running Light (DRL) and LED indicators
• Tough polyurethane bumpers
• High lift jack points
• Compatible with front parking sensors (GT models) and forward facing windscreen camera
• Finished using the highest grade AKZO NOBEL black powdercoat, for a thicker, smooth and durable coating
• Includes integrated fog lamps (or upgrade to LED Fog Lamps)
*Not compatible with Roller Fair Leads