ROOF RACK LEGS FOR VEHICLES WITH NAKED ROOFS
No rails? No problem. The versatile BaseLine leg's intelligent design and advanced adjustability help it morph to the shape of your car's roof for a sleek, secure, load-it-up fit.
For vehicles with naked roofs. Features pitch and tow adjustments for the perfect fit on your vehicle roof and attaches to the vehicle with vehicle-specific BaseClips. System is designed for through-style crossbars such as JetStream and Trim HD.
- Compatible with JetStream (Through) Bars and TrimHD Bars (with TrimHD Adapter sold separately)
- Pitch and tow adjustments to mimic the curvature of a vehicle’s roof for a stronger and even better aerodynamic fit
- Advanced leg architecture is sleek, strong and quiet
- Tough steel chassis with high rust resistant black zinc nickel coating
- Fully adjustable to ensure strong fit and to accommodate a large range of naked roof shapes
- Made from durable ASA plastic for high wear and weather resistance
- All components REACH and RoHS compliant
- Easily locks with included Same Key System (SKS) locks
|Name||BaseLine Legs Pack of 4|
|City Crash Tested||Yes|
|Product Weight||2.58 kg|
|Packaged Weight (Gross)||2.92 kg|
Max 75 kg per pair with JetStream Bars *
Please refer to the vehicle manufacturer specifications for max load capacity of vehicle. The lowest load rating applies.
|Product Load Rating (kg)||75 kg|
|Packaged Length||52.8 cm|
|Packaged Width||15.8 cm|
|Packaged Height||8.4 cm|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|