IRONMAN 4x4 LEAF SPRINGS to suit Next Gen For Ranger Price is per spring
Available in a wide range of load ratings to maintain optimum ride height.
• INTER LEAF LINERS - Used in some applications to lower friction between leaves reducing noise and improving - Comfort.
• LINED BOLT CLAMPS - All Ironman springs feature bolted guide clamps for greater flex, the addition of anti-friction liners ensures noise free smooth operation.
• SHOT PEENED - Manipulates tension side of material to reduce stress, greatly enhances spring life.
• DIAMOND CUT LEAVES - Distributes load at the leaf tip and reduces interleaf friction.
• MILITARY WRAP - Where applicable, an additional wrap around the leaf eye protects from failure in case of damage.
ABOUT IRONMAN 4x4
Ironman 4X4 products are designed in Australia and distributed throughout the world.
The company in 1982 took shape as JSW Parts, (short for Jacob Spring Works) to design and supply leaf and coil springs for cars, trucks, buses and 4x4 vehicles. JSW Parts soon became well known as a manufacturer and supplier of suspension parts all around the world.